Este programa esta dirigido para la comunidad universitaria de la Escuela Nacional de Enfermería y Obstetricia y demás profesionales en el ramo, con interés de aprender sobre la práctica de la Enfermería en Estados Unidos.
VP para Enfermería
1. If the course is cancelled by UNAM Chicago, there will be a refund for 100% of the tuition paid.
2. If a student requests a refund within 7 days of the first day of class, a 100% refund applies.
3. If a student requests a refund within the first week of class, there will be a tuition refund subject to a 20% administrative fee.
4. No refund requests will be considered after the first week of class, whether or not the student attended any classes.
5. No refunds are honored for books under any circumstances.
6. No refunds will be honored for sessions or classes that a student misses.
7. In case of private lessons, payment and refund policies 2 and 3 apply. A student may cancel a session until 24 hours in advance. If not cancelled, UNAM will consider the session attended without an option for refund. A student will have to complete their private lessons within 3
months of the payment date.
8. All refund requests MUST be made in writing to UNAM Chicago’s administrative office via email to email@example.com,
during office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:30 am - 5 pm.
1. All Credits are applied during the current UNAM Chicago calendar year (January-December).
2. If a Credit request is made BEFORE the first class, the corresponding tuition will be credited 100%.
3. If a Credit request is made BEFORE the third class, there will be a tuition credit minus a 20% administrative fee.
4. No Credit request will be considered after the third class, whether attended or not.
5. These Credits CANNOT be applied to a different program.
6. These credits CANNOT be applied to private lessons.
7. All Credit requests MUST be made in writing to UNAM Chicago’s administrative office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, during office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:30 am - 5 pm.