This program is taught in five days and is aimed at Accounting and Administration students. Learn about the professional practices of administration in the United States through classes with university academics and visits to leading firms and companies in the Chicago area.
Program date: October 17-21, 2022 *
Registration period: From July 25 to August 29, 2022
* Dates are subject to change
The program can change one month before it starts. Please do not buy a plane ticket until you receive confirmation. If there is any reason that prevents the course from being carried out as planned, 100% of the cost of the course will be refunded.
● Be a student, academic or professional of administration or accounting
● Have an intermediate level of English
● Have a valid passport and tourist visa
● Have travel medical insurance
Program cost: $ 830 USD
Accommodation: $ 370 USD (optional)
Shared rooms for 4 people.
Entering Sunday, October 18 - Leaving Saturday, October 24
● Classes with different professors from Chicago universities.
● Visits to the different agencies specialized in the topics covered in the program
● City Transportation pass for the week delivered on the first day of classes.
Does not include:
● Airplane expenses
● Airport transfer and accommodations
● Health insurance
● Entrance to tourist sites in the city
1) Fill out the registration application in Registration button.
2) Pay your course in the button Payment.
3) Send your proof of payment to the following email address:
The program opens with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 students. If the minimum number of participants is not covered, the course will be canceled and the payment of those who have registered will be reimbursed.
It is necessary to wait for the confirmation of the opening of the course before proceeding with the purchase of the plane ticket. Confirmation will be made after the minimum number of registered participants has been reached. The deadline to confirm the opening of this course is August 29, 2022.
Note on accommodation
UNAM Chicago does not have its own dormitories. As an option, we can offer to manage your accommodation in a place close to the campus and to the places where the visits will be made with the lowest possible cost according to the season. The rooms are shared between 4 students in bunk beds.
Here are some suggestions for accommodation for those who want to manage it on their own. The information that we offer is simply for the purpose of guidance and is of a public nature, therefore we are not responsible for the services offered nor do we guarantee availability. It is necessary to contact the person in charge of the chosen accommodation directly.
312 W Chestnut, IL 60610
19 East Ohio Street
Chicago, IL 60611
24 E Congress Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60605
525 South State Street Chicago, IL 60605