This program is aimed at students enrolled in the Actuarial career or recently graduated from any of the higher education institutions in Mexico, with the interest of knowing the work of the actuary in the United States.
The professional visit is in the city of Chicago because it is one of the cities of the United States with a greater presence of Actuaries and where activities are carried out related to the professional practice of the actuary.
Program in collaboration with the Colegio Actuarial Mexicano, A.C.
Total cost of the program:
$ 835 USD with accommodation (Optional)
$ 435 USD without accommodation
What it includes:
● Visits and tours of prestigious companies that employ actuaries.
● Talks and conferences given by executives and academic experts in various areas of actuarial science.
● A workshop on a topic of relevance to actuary, for example: quantitative modeling.
● Complementary activities. Know the tourist and cultural places that the city of Chicago offers.
● Transportation card
Program date: March 21-25, 2022 *
Registration period: From January 4 to 22, 2022
The student must cover the expenses of the plane, Airport transfer and accommodations, meals, medical insurance and contemplate expenses such as entrance to tourist sites in the city and events not programmed in the calendar.
* Dates are subject to change
1) Fill out the registration application in Registration button.
2) Pay for your course from January 4, 2022 in the button Payment.
3) Send your proof of payment to the following email address: email@example.com
The program opens with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 students. If the minimum number of participants is not covered, the course will be canceled and the payment of those who have registered will be reimbursed.
it is necessary to wait for the confirmation of the opening of the course before proceeding with the purchase of the plane ticket. Confirmation will be made after the minimum number of registered participants has been reached. The deadline to confirm the opening of this course is January 22, 2022.
Note on Accommodation
UNAM Chicago does not have its own dormitories. As an option, we can offer to manage your accommodation in a place close to the campus and to the places where the visits will be made with the lowest possible cost according to the season. The rooms are shared between 4 students in bunk beds.
Here are some suggestions for accommodation for those who want to manage it on their own. The information that we offer is simply for the purpose of guidance and is of a public nature, therefore we are not responsible for the services offered nor do we guarantee availability. It is necessary to contact the person in charge of the chosen accommodation directly.
312 W Chestnut, IL 60610
24 E Congress Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60605
525 South State Street Chicago, IL 60605
Tel. 877 4 UCC INFO