Learn about the artistic and design practices of the Windy City through visits to offices, galleries and museums.
● Visits to different spaces of relevance in the artistic and cultural field
● Talks with specialists, experts and personnel in the field of design
● Analysis work with experts
● Collaborative work with other participants
● Be a student, academic or design professional
● Have an intermediate level of English
● Have a valid passport and tourist visa
● Have travel medical insurance
Program Dates: July 25 - August 5, 2022 *
Registration period: From April 25 to June 6
* Dates are subject to change
Program cost: 750 USD
Accommodation: 650 UDS (optional)
Includes transportation card for two weeks and entrance to the programmed sites.
The student must cover the expenses of the plane, airport transfers and accommodations, meals, medical insurance and contemplate expenses such as entrance to tourist sites in the city and events not programmed in the calendar.
The program can change one month before it starts. Please do not buy a plane ticket until you receive confirmation. If there is any reason that prevents the course from being carried out as planned, 100% of the cost of the course will be refunded.
1) Fill out the registration application in Registration button.
2) Pay your course in the button Payment.
3) Send your proof of payment to the following email address:
The program opens with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 students. If the minimum number of participants is not covered, the course will be canceled and the payment of those who have registered will be reimbursed.
It is necessary to wait for the confirmation of the opening of the course before proceeding with the purchase of the plane ticket. Confirmation will be made after the minimum number of registered participants has been reached. The deadline to confirm the opening of this course is June 6, 2022.
Note on Accommodation
UNAM Chicago does not have its own dormitories. As an option, we can offer to manage your accommodation in a place close to the campus and to the places where the visits will be made with the lowest possible cost according to the season. The rooms are shared between 4 students in bunk beds.
Here are some suggestions for accommodation for those who want to manage it on their own. The information that we offer is simply for the purpose of guidance and is of a public nature, therefore we are not responsible for the services offered nor do we guarantee availability. It is necessary to contact the person in charge of the chosen accommodation directly.
312 W Chestnut, IL 60610
24 E Congress Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60605
525 South State Street Chicago, IL 60605
Tel. 877 4 UCC INFO