UNAM REFUND POLICY
1. If the course is canceled by UNAM Chicago, there will be a refund for 100% of the tuition paid.
2. If a student requests a refund within 7 days of the first day of class, a 100% refund applies.
3. If a student requests a refund within the first week of class, there will be a tuition refund subject to a 20% administrative fee.
4. No refund requests will be considered after the first week of class, whether or not the student attended any classes.
5. No refunds are honored for books under any circumstances.
6. No refunds will be honored for sessions or classes that a student misses.
7. In the case of private lessons, payment and refund policies 2 and 3 apply. A student may cancel a session until 24 hours in advance. If not canceled, UNAM will consider the session attended without any option for refund. A student will have to complete their private lessons within 3
months of the payment date.
8. All refund requests MUST be made in writing to UNAM Chicago’s administrative office via email to email@example.com,
during office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:30 am - 5 pm.
9. "Discount Policy" :10% for early bird. Placement test and payment must be completed during the early bird periods. Discounts cannot be combined".